Thursday, January 7, 2010

Since I’ve Been Gone

I’ve been super quiet since I suggested that the Hoosiers would lose to the Pittsburgh Panthers. I haven’t even been kicking out HD Box Scores. The reason is that I’ve been transitioning to a new computer, and I’ve been procrastinating moving my database and HD Box Score engine to the new machine. A lot has happened since then. IU proved me wrong, and played excellently in beating Pittsburgh. But they got thumped by the bully-sized Kentucky Wildcats. Then, they played pretty well in beating NC Central. But then they played terribly in the first half in a loss to Loyola (MD). But they played brilliantly in an absolute destruction of relative D-I noob Bryant. But they lost super frosh Mo Creek for the season. And then they surprised many by beating Michigan at home. Finally, they just hardly even got off the bus for the game in Columbus against Ohio State. That’s a lot of ups and downs, which is unfortunately what we probably ought to expect this season.

Anyway, I’m going to be cranking out some HD Box Scores here soon, trying to catch up. I’m sure you can’t wait.

No comments: